Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Flowers

Nothing says Spring like the sight of sprigs coming up from the ground. I always notice when that first bit of green pops through my dirt and I know my Spring Flowers are on their way! To bring a little Spring inside though I made this adorable pot of flowers using Stampin Up's die cut blooms and circle punches. To make it extra special I punched out pictures of my precious little Zach to decorate the centers of my flowers. It cheers me up every time I look at it! This is my entry for the SoShelli Creative Challenge this month!
A detailed close up picture to show the centers of the flowers.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable bouquet and very clever idea! Wouldn't this be a perfect gift for a grandparent?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you win Shelli's contest. I think this adorable too and just ordered the die cut blooms to make some for myself and the grandparents! (As Kristin also mentioned). Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...