Monday, December 14, 2009

Digital Photo Cards

Once I got the hang of this digital scrapping I went a little nuts designing 5 X 7 photo cards for Christmas! I designed 17 different ones! I am sure you have your holiday cards finished and mailed out already, but for next year consider ordering them from me! I am sure I will have many more designs by then ( I am hoping another 50 by next year! and possibly my own store front!) My cost is a $5.00 design fee, you send me your photo(s) and what you want the card to say and I will crop and fit and design the card. Then cost is .50 per card you want printed once you approve your design! Come back next year to get your cards! Oh and if you have a moment please tell me which one you like the most so I know what to focus on creating this coming year!

























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...