Saturday, September 25, 2010

apple mini book last day

Here are the last few pages from the apple picking mini book. I love how the whole little mini book turned out. I plan on making these little 5X5 books a lot more often. I think it will be a great way to get more books finished and pictures for us to look at faster. Plus 5 X 5 page design it a lot easier and faster to get done, so I can whip up a mini book in a few days and have it in our hands in a week or so after the event. Don't get me worng the apple picking pictures will get a full 2 page spread in the boys big yearly scrapbooks, but I think they would like to see some pictures now too! I hope you enjoyed the mini book, tomorrow...apple picking quick pages!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...