Friday, October 29, 2010

Monster Quick pages

I have been wanting to make some Monster pages for a long time, and Halloween seemed like the perfect excuse to start using them! You can scrap you not so scary little monster this Halloween with some really adorable quick pages! As always my pages are only $1.00 each ready for you to add your photos to. If you aren't handy with digital scrapbooking but would really like one of my scrapbook pages, I have them for sale in my Etsy store where I will add your photos for you! Enjoy! My Little Monster Monster Mash Monster
Chocolate Monster

Candy monster
Ahh!

These are no longer available for sale through my blog, if you are interested in this type of item please be sure to visit my Etsy store, you can always request a custom item if you don't see what you are looking for! https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmandaCreation




And today's freebie is the gooey monster title I made to use on one of my pages! Freebies, and all of my designs are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. So please keep it to yourself so I can continue to creating unique designs for "that something extra
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?jpw7nxyd9davp5k

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your wordart. the quick pages are so cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda for all the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...