Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dimple the Dragon Update

So for those of you following the competition over Dimple the Dragon. I thought I would post a little update for you. It was a tight race the whole time. We check the number of downloads on Wednesday and agreed that no matter where they were at that time, it was the final number...no checking back later! So we checked and the winner by only 23 downloads was....My dragon! Woo hoo...now I have to pick what movie we are going to go see! I certainly didn't expect that it was going to be so close, so congrats dad, lots of people loved your dragon too...and maybe I'll even include him as a bonus in an upcoming kit :) There were times where he had more downloads than I did even, so good competition. And if you could tell, dad's dragon was the one with blue feet! To read about the competition if you missed it, and pick up your free dragons click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Amanda but WELL DONE Amanda's Dad, a future designer. perhaps?


    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...