Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Fred

So I mentioned Fred a while back when I released my monkey business kit. We are big monkey fans here, and well it's all because of Fred. Fred is my husband's childhood "thing" Many kids have a blanket, my hubby had a monkey! And well the years have worn on Fred, but yet he still lives with us (with all his germs and everything!) and of course my boys love Fred, and now he sleeps with my oldest, yay. So anyway I got permission from Fred's owner (hubby) and I have immortalized Fred forever by turning him into a digital scrapbooking element! Fred is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! I know he is super fabulous and you may want to use him for monetary gain..but it's Fred, so just enjoy him for yourself. Oh and it turns out that making a scraggly monkey into a digital scrapbook element is a little on the tricky side, so be warned, he isn't perfect! He's pretty good, but um well...it was my first attempt! I hope you enjoy Fred!

Click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Fred looks well loved. Nick got a new monkey Monday. His name is Fiddlesticks. Why? No idea. I also have no idea exactly how many monkeys that boy now has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a few days behind on the posts and saw this cute little guy and had to snag him. Thank you so much for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...