Friday, April 1, 2011

A very special new release for charity

I am honored to be able to use my talent to help a friend in need. I am sure every single one of you reading today knows at least 1 person affected by autism. I personally know more than just 1. You can read all about project "Hope For Brady" below, but here is a look at my contribution to the mega 20+ designer collaboration, which I will also have available here on my blog and all proceeds will benefit the cause. My kit has 1 alpha with upper and lower case and numbers, 32 papers and 108 elements. I HUGE thank you to Coley of Digi Doodle Doo. When I wrote to her about this project and told her what I would like to add to my kit she drew up these adorable kids you see in the preview (10 total in the kit!) and gave them to me to use for this project. Her doodles are some of the cutest I have seen, if you have a minute go over and check out her stuff, and maybe pick up a few color your own doodles or already colored doodles to use in your scrapbooking!

These are no longer available for sale through my blog, if you are interested in this kit visit my store, www.amandacreation.com  Some kits may be retired
(Please note: All of my parts are availabe in the Mega Collab big bundle, if you purchase here on my blog download links will not be sent until Sunday, sorry for the dealy!)







Hope For Brady Kit and BIG Bundle in store NOW!!!! "Hope For Brady" originally started an autism awareness kit project that Michelle, of 4 My Babies Scraps was going to do to EARN the money that would help purchase equipment to help her nearly 4 year old, autistic, non verbal, son, Brady, learn to communicate. With this equipment HOPEFULLY, someday he WILL learn to speak. When she mentioned her idea to a couple of her design friends, and told them what she was planning to do for her son Brady, everyone wanted to help! Her friends told their friends, and their friends told their friends, and suddenly Project "Hope For Brady" was born!

Below is a Blog Train list of all the designers who's generous digital donations have gone into making up this HUGE multi designer collaboration. We have put together this huge kit for you, and a BIG Bundle with the kit, and all sorts of extra goodies, such as QPs, BB's, printable flash cards, and cluster frames! Now we just need your help in making project "Hope For Brady" a HUGE success! Click HERE to purchase either the kit, or the BIG Bundle!!


FYI to non digi scrappers...there are also tutorials included in the kit, and the BIG Bundle to help you LEARN to digi scrap! So what could be a more perfect time to start digi scrappin', and help a good cause in the process?!? With your help this special project WILL be a success, and after helping Brady we plan on helping even more children, starting with Katie's (of Just So Scrappy) nephew Kyle who is also affected by autism. Once we have helped the kids in our families, then all future proceeds for "Hope For Brady" will be donated Autism Speaks where it can help even MORE kids in need!




Make sure you stop at all the stops for some amazing goodies....

















Pamela of http://digitreats.typepad.com/









Here is my freebie for this special event! Click HERE to download

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit turned out DARLING!!! So colorful and fun! You do amazing work and what a good cause! Thanks for the shout out! I am proud to know you and be a part of your very giving project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...