Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Release and freebie day 5!

I have a great new release for you all today! It's been very busy behind the scenes and I have had to take away time from making new kits lately to get some other things in place and set up so that from this point on everything runs smoother and I can create kits without too much time in between them! So in the long run it's great, but for now I have missed designing all the kits spinning around in my head! So I took a break from the boring stuff and made this new kit in honor of Father's Day. It's called Glad You're My Dad! It has all sorts of manly things, tools, nuts, bolts and metal with a nice manly color scheme. My CT had a great time working with this one, they even made extra pages to show you what you can do with it! As you will see it's not just for dad pages! I hope you enjoy this one. It has 1 Alpha, 39 Papers and 170 Elements..and the usual matching quick pages, brag book, page titles and cluster frames. Thanks for visiting!






options





Some amazing inspriation from my CT!
Michelle:
Linda:

Theresa:
Anita:
Katy:
Kerri:

You can tell they had tons of fun with this new kit!!! I am sure you will too!
Today's freebie from my kit A Mother's Love, pick it up HERE. For personal use only.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for sharing another PRETTY bb page with me.LOVE these!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...