Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Glad You're My Dad day 4

Thanks for stopping by today! Today I have day 4 of the brag book freebie and some inspiration from Katy, check out her adorable layouts! Oh and I have to tell you...the other night we went to Maggie Moo's..do you have one of those where you are? OMG I got the buttered popcorn combination and it was the BEST ICE CREAM EVER! It was butter pecan ice cream and then they mixed in heath bar, carmel and carmel corn...yes actual popcorn! It was AMZING! Maggie Moo's is kind of like Coldstone, but I think it's a tad better! So then last night we went again and I made my own amazing creation...I call it the Banana's Foster...you should try it. I picked cinnamon ice cream (my favorite) added bananas, carmel and teddy grahams! YUMMY!




Glad You're My Dad and all the extras can be found HERE Today's freebie comes from my kit Glad You're My Dad. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...