Saturday, August 6, 2011

Glad You're My Dad day 8

I have day 8 of the brag book freebie for you today...be sure you pick them all up before the links expire! And some fabulous inspiration from Theresa! I love that she used the Time to Rhyme kit for sprinkler fun photos...it totally works!





Glad You're My Dad and all the extras can be found HERE Today's freebie comes from my kit Glad You're My Dad. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing another COOL page.:) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for sharing very nice..love the colors too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...