Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Release and new brag book freebi day 1

I have a great new kit to show you today! Some of you have already seen this new kit since I announced it on the facebook page, but for those of you loyal blog followers it's new to you! This kit is called Baked with Love! Another love of mine besides all things crafty is baking! I don't usually have a reason to bake, so I started a new tradition of baking every Friday with my little boys, they love it, I love it, and I get to bake! So I get to try all of those recipes I come across but never have any reason to make them! This baking/kitchen kit is perfect for scrapping all those precious memories made in the kitchen! The kit comes with 1 alpha, both upper and lowercase as well as numbers and symbols, 64 papers and 212 elements, it's a bit bigger than usual, but I couldn't help myself! Of course there are all sorts of fun extras to go along with it. You can find everything in the store HERE







Today's inspiration comes from Amber on my CT. Love the way the colors work with the Raggety Jorden page...who says all Halloween pages must be spooky! :)


Today's freebie comes from the cute and spooky Halloween kit, Trick or Treat! This kit has a lot of fun extras. You can find Trick or Treat and all the extra's at my shop HERE


Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. The new kit looks great, will have to buy it in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the brag book freebie it will come in handy, got 6 grand-kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new kit it's yummy! thanks for the adorable bb page also! Congrats on being the designer at MM - I entered the contest! Wow your whole store! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...