Monday, October 3, 2011

Home Grown brag book freebie day 1

Time to start a new brag book! This time it's using my kit Home Grown. Be sure to stop by for the next 10 days to pick up each page, after that the links will expire. Also I have some wonderful inspiration from my CT using this kit. Here are some great pages from Amber.

Today's freebie comes from my kit Home Grown. Home Grown and all of the extras can be found in my store HERE.

Here is today's freebie. Please remember it's for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the another awesome bb!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...