Monday, January 16, 2012

Brag Book Freebie Let's Skate Day 3

Look what Kerri has made!!! Aren't they ADORABLE!! This is a hybrid project which anyone can make with anyone of my kits. For those of you that are new to digital scrapbooking you may not know of how many things you can make with one kit. You can have fabulous themed party's such as what Kerri has shown us. Cupcake toppers, fun gift bags, banners, games, for more ideas you can check out my etsy shop. I will also be sharing my son's birthday parties soon...there are SO many pictures and projects I made I have to get organized! I have shared a few things from our upcoming Monster Scientist party this weekend on the facebook page, so you can head over there and take a peek! I also have a new feature coming to the store that I am very excited about! It's a FREE with purchase option! Just add $5 to your cart and the free item for the week will be automatically added to your cart! The freebie will change each week and alternate between a freebie from me and a freebie from 4 my babies scraps! That should be rolling out in the next day or so, it's being installed now :)
Today's freebie is from the kit Let's Skate. This kit is ADORABLE! If you have a little skater you are going to be in heaven! If not it's also fun for any winter fun activity pictures. The colors are gorgeous, with lots of blue, pinks and purples, not to mention the really cute penguins! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! You can find Let's Skate in my shop HERE
Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet hybrid project!
    Thank you very much for another lovely brag book page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hybrid project!
    Thank you very much for another lovely brag book page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fun! I am loving the new blog design as well...I could be wrong, but I am guessing it's from Twitterpated??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are right it's from Twitterpated! Glad you like it! I love to change up the blog it was long overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the wonderful bb page! Love hybrid projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...