Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Brag Book Freebie Let's Skate Day 5

Today's freebie is from the kit Let's Skate. This kit is ADORABLE! If you have a little skater you are going to be in heaven! If not it's also fun for any winter fun activity pictures. The colors are gorgeous, with lots of blue, pinks and purples, not to mention the really cute penguins! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! You can find Let's Skate in my shop HERE
Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. Love your work. It is great for my grandkids they get a real joy out of getting their picture in one of your quick pages. Your link for day 5 isn't working. I don't have any type of site having learned how to that but my name is Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this set and thank you so much. todays link isn't working though. lol. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sweetie! The link is not clickable so no download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! I'm having trouble leaving messages use IE - so trying firefox - hope this works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! Hope this comes thru!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for fixing the link to this great piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...