Thursday, January 19, 2012

CT update and Let's Skate BB day 6

I just thought I would give an update on the CT call...it is closed now, and I have over 35 applications to go through! I am excited and nervous all at the same time! I am THRILLED that so many of you would like the opportunity to be on my CT. Because of the number of applicants and the number I can take, I don't want to rush through looking at everything. And if you are on facebook you have seen some sneak peeks of my son's 6th birthday party which is this Saturday. Things get a little hectic around party time in my house, I love to throw a really fun and over the top birthday party for my kids...so not that I mind the hectic, I love to do it, and to see his exictement over everything makes every second of it worth it! BUT it does take up all of my time, so I need to get past the party before I will really have the chance I want to look at everything. On top of that, I have come down with shingles...I am extremely grateful that the case I have is very mild compared to what it could be!! Though that is the case, even my mild case is painful, itchy and uncomfortable! I am currently taking 18 pills a day! On top of that my youngest son got an ear infection. Took him to the dr on saturday and started antibiotics. The difference in him from Sunday morning to Sunday afternoon was astonishing! He was a different kid so I assumed the medicie was working. Well the past 3 days have been nothing but moodiness, constant screaming and crying all day long...and it has taken it's toll on me! So I took him back to the dr today and turns out that the medicine has done nothing, ear infection has gotten worse and we have been bumped up to level 2 antibiotics...which cause more stomach upset that level 1 (which was causing lots of stomach upset for my little guy!) So I am just praying that these work, he can start getting some relief so he can stop screaming and crying and be my happy guy again! So needless to say there is A LOT going on here at the moment..and it usually isn't this crazy, but at this moment it is and I hate to leave everyone hanging with the CT decision, because I really do want to get it finalized, add the new members and get back to making kits...but life is calling and I hope you understand! I also want to mention that once the layout CT is picked I will be having an administrative call! I will be looking for a few ladies to stricty be enablers in forums, no layouts required, and 2 hybrid artists...so there will be more opportunities to work with me and get free kits! Keep an eye out! Thanks for reading :)


Today's freebie is from the kit Let's Skate. This kit is ADORABLE! If you have a little skater you are going to be in heaven! If not it's also fun for any winter fun activity pictures. The colors are gorgeous, with lots of blue, pinks and purples, not to mention the really cute penguins! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! You can find Let's Skate in my shop HERE
Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is more important than any CT. Hope the little guy gets some relief and your shingles clear up quickly. Thank you for 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this BB page - love the penguins!! Praying you and your family have better health!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...