Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Release: Twitterpated! and Christmas Spirits freebie day 5

I have another new release for you today! I know exiciting right?? When that inspiration fairy visits, sometimes a kit just creates itself! I have had this color scheme stashed away for months waiting to use it on just the right Valentine's Day kit and then it hit me! Twitterpated! You know when love is in the air, you'll see all the adorable animals pairing up in this kit! There are all sorts of cuties here, giraffes, puppies, kitties, mice, owls, frogs, bumblebees and so much more are featured in this adorable kit! This kit comes with 1 Alpha, both upper and lowercase, numbers and symbols, 50 papers and 201 elements. You can find it in my store HERE. I also have 10 coordinating styles, and a style bundle for you to expand your creative abilities with this kit!










Inspiration comes from Michelle today. What a gorgeous layout of your daughter! I really like the big ribbon running across the page. Hope you all are having a great day! Happy Scrappin' :)

Today's freebie is from the kit Christmas Spirits. This kit is fun and has a retro flair,the colors are FABULOUS!! I like that you can use this kit for Adult get togethers, as well as your Christmas gatherings! You can find Christmas Spirits in my shop HERE

Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing another CUTE page with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new collection!!
    Thank you for this pretty brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new collection!!
    Thank you for this pretty brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! New kit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your amazing project. :)

    master key systems

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...