Friday, January 27, 2012

New Release! Introducing Woodland Winter!

It's time for a new kit from me! I have loved making this one! This turned out better than I had in my head and I just LOVE when that happens! It also turned out to be a little less winter themed and able to be used for more woodland and cabin pics than I had expected too! I packed this kit full of awesome textures on the papers and TONS of adorable cute woodland critters, as well as some fancy deer as well! Truly can be used in so many different ways! I can't wait to start showing you some inspiration from the CT using this kit. Keep an eye out in the store, their pages will start to pop up with the kit, BIG and MEGA Bundle preview pages! This kit comes with 1 alpha (I even made a preview for it, its my favorite one so I put it in the kit!) 55 papers and 214 elements! I hope you love it as much as I do!













5 comments:

  1. I love this kit and it is very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful kit. Will be back in a couple of days to do some shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what an awesome collection! Adding this one to my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kit but really really love the trees in it -thanks for your time and talent

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...