Friday, January 27, 2012

Twitterpated Brag Book Freebie Day 4

Today's inspiration comes from Kerri and boy are these pages CUTE!! Kerri does the Word Art for my kits. You can find them at my site as well as all the extras. Remember, I would love to see some of the pages you are making with the kits, please share on FB! Happy Scrappin' :)


Today's freebie is from the kit Twitterpated. This kit is ADORABLE! It's perfect for scrapping all of your little loved ones on Valentine's Day! You can find Twitterpated in my shop HERE
Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only DOWNLOAD

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing another CUTE page with me.LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the adorable bb page! the new kit is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are an adorable set of brag book pages! Thank you so much!
    I need to get a ton of LOs made, I've been slacking for so long. But I have a question about Facebook... How do we "share" a LO?? I am not so good at Facebook...
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there is a little link that says "share" under posts, so if you click that a new box will open and you can type something in there, then when you post what you typed will show up and under it what you share will show up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...