Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Release! Timeless!

I have a beautiful new kit in my store this morning! This one snuck up on me out of the blue and I just HAD to make it! I just love the colors and had to mix those with some beautiful floral papers! I am not usually one for ornate and flowery but I had to do this and I just love how it turned out! It's full of beautiful rolled flowers, clusters of flowers, stunning roses, floral patterned papers, pearls, lace and more! It would be beautiful for vintage or heritage pages, or any spring or little girl pages! My creative team is working with it now and you should get to see some stunning pages soon, so be sure to check back! This kit contains 1 alpha (you can see the preview below the kit) 51 papers and 194 elements. I have the usual coordinating products to go with it, to help enhance your pages and make scrapping your photos even faster! You can find the kit and all the extras HERE in the store! And you still have 1 day left to enter to win this kit! Check out this POST to see how to enter. I released this one today so that you could still take advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free MEGA Bundle sale, so if you want this MEGA bundle you can pick another one free! ALSO with any $10 purchase in the store you can choose either the Purple Petals Extra Alphas or the new Timeless KIT as your FREE with purchase! Woo lots going on don't miss anything! Oh and while you are here, would you take a minute to vote in the uppe right corner for me on if you are interested in a St. Patrick's Day kit...I am on the fence with doing one this year, but if a lot of you are looking for one I have a cute idea :)












3 comments:

  1. Just bought the entire kit. Love it! Love it! Love it! You'll think I am crazy but I have to use these colors in my new kitchen. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought the entire kit. Love it! Love it! Love it! You'll think I am crazy but I have to use these colors in my new kitchen. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! And no you aren't crazy at all...I picked my laundry room colors from a Vera Bradley purse I have..hee hee...but now you HAVE to sent me a picture of your kitchen when it's finished!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...