Sunday, March 11, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Retreat

Stuff to Scrap is hosting a Digital Scrapbooking Retreat in April in Schuamburg IL! There is still a few spots lefts to register for! I hope you consider coming, I would love to meet you!! I am excited to be teaching the hybrid class at the retreat! I wanted to share a few pics of the project I have designed! Not only will you get to make this awesome card box and cards, but there are tons of other classes, coupons and prizes to be won! It's going to be a great time! You can find out more about this retreat HERE. And if you don't mind taking a second and letting me know what you would like to learn most about hybrid art, it would be much apprecciated so I can incorporate answers to YOUR questions in the class!! (and maybe do a few tutorials for those unable to make it!) I hope you can join me! Check out the project..I used the Purple Petals kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...