Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Release! Tropical Easter!

I have a fabulous new kit to share with you! I have mentioned before that I have been making mini kits that have been requested by my CT members as a thank you to them for being on my creative team :) They get to pick the colors and theme and I create the kit for them. Well Theresa lives in Guam and she requested that her kit be Tropical Easter, well I thought it was fantastic and so I had to run with it! I ended up making it into a full kit rather than a mini kit because there was so much fun to pack into it how could it possibly be done in just a few elements and papers?? It couldn't!!! This kit comes with 1 alpha, 58 papers and 243 elements and it has SO MANY USES! You could use it for Easter, there are plenty of non tropical Easter elements in here, bunnies and chickies NOT in grass skirts and sunglasses :) you could use it for beach pictures, or you could use it for tropical vacation pictures! So many fun possibilities and the bright colors work perfect for all of those photos! I can't wait to see what you create with this kit! It can be found in my store HERE










1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the little chicks in sunglasses and bikinis!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...