Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have a super fun new kit to show you tonight! It's called Beary Lucky and of course it's for that super lucky and green holiday coming up! This kit has tons of adorable little bears, pots of gold, rainbows, shamrocks and more! (even a super cooky little leprchaun!) Even though this kit focuses on green there are tons of versatile elements in this kit that could be used for any occassion! I mean who can't use more rainbow papers right??!! Maybe that's just me :) I had a great time creating this kit, I love the colors! This kit comes with 1 Alpha, both upper and lowercase, numbers and symbols, 42 papers and 160 elements. I also did something a bit different since not everyone wants a St. Patricks Day kit, so instead of making ALL of the extras coordinating pieces like I usually do I decided to make a sampler pack that includes 1 of each of those pieces. This is great for a few reasons, the first is you can try out some of those pieces without investing a lot to try it, the second is that you still have some fun coordinating pieces to go along with the kit, including a beautiful rainbow alpha! You can pick up just the sampler pack and have plenty of pieces to make a few pages if that's all you need, or you can buy both the kit and the sampler and save by buying the bundle :) You can find Beary Lucky and the sample kit and bundle in the store HERE


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...