Thursday, March 15, 2012

Timeless brag book freebie day 1

Today starts a new brag book using my kit Timeless. BE sure to stop by for the next 10 days to see some beautiful and inspiring layouts from the Creative Team! Let's start with LilyAnn, she made 2 absolutely gorgeous pages with this kit!




Today's freebie comes from my kit Timeless. Timeless is a beautiful kit with tons of texture, beautiful floral papers and elements. A great additional to your scrapbooking supplies. You can ind Timeless and all of the coordinating products in my store HERE
Today's freebie, remember it's for personal use only!
DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best, thank you so much for your beautiful brag book pages, I so love working with them.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...