Friday, March 23, 2012

New Release! Movie Time!!

Boy I couldn't have timed the release of this kit better if I tried!! Today is the release of one of the biggest, most talked about movies...The Hunger Games!!! Have you read the books? I saw the preview fo the movie and knew I HAD to read them! It only took me about a week and I had read through all 3, I was enthralled with them! I can not wait to go and see the movie!! Sadly with 2 little ones I have to wait until Monday, but I am so very excited to go and see it!!! And with all the movie hype here I have "Movie Night" my newest kit! Believe it or not it didn't have anything to do with the big movie weekend this weekend!! LOL I actually made this kit because I want to theme our basement "movies" so I wanted a kit I could work with to make giant posters of my kids (as if they are famous movie stars...ya know) to hang down there, so I got to working on this kit, and it took me forever for one reason or another I finally am able to release it today! I hope you love it, I can't wait to start making the posters I dreamed up a few months ago, and once it's all finished up you know I will be sharing photos with you! You can find Movie Night and all of the coordinating goodies to go with it in my store HERE
div>

Today I am sharing some beautiful pages from Linda! Just look at those awesome pictures!! Beautiful Linda!



Today's freebie comes from my kit Timeless. Timeless is a beautiful kit with tons of texture, beautiful floral papers and elements. A great additional to your scrapbooking supplies. You can ind Timeless and all of the coordinating products in my store HERE
Today's freebie, remember it's for personal use only!

DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this one too! Thank you so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! Awesome new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...