Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Woodland Winter brag book freebie day 10

Today is the final day for the Woodland Winter brag book, be sure youo grab each day before the links expire! Here is some more inspiration from Theresa, she used it to scrap some adorable fishing photos...also perfect! I hope you have enjoyed this brag book!

















Today's freebie comes from my kit Woodland Winter. You can find Woodland Winter and all of the coordinating pieces to the set in my store HERE

Today's freebie, remember it's for Personal Use Only.

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing another CUTE bb album with me.:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the wonderful QP and sharing the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww these pages are so cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...