Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tropical Easter Brag Book Freebie Day 5

Today's inspiration is from Lorie and it's another beautiful set of tropical pages!  Looking at her pages makes me want to go on vacation.  Hope you grab your beach pictures and start scrappin'  Remember, I'd love to see what you all are making, feel free to share on my Facebook page!  Have a great day!


Today's freebie comes from the kit Tropical Easter. This kit comes with 1 alpha, 58 papers and 243 elements and it has SO MANY USES! You could use it for Easter, there are plenty of non tropical Easter elements in here, bunnies and chickies NOT in grass skirts and sunglasses :) you could use it for beach pictures, or you could use it for tropical vacation pictures! So many fun possibilities and the bright colors work perfect for all of those photos! I can't wait to see what you create with this kit! It can be found in my store HERE

Today's freebie, remember is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page - love the colors! Thanks very much for sharing.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! Love the layouts! I'm from Hawaii and it brings back memories. before I left I lived right outside of Waikiki and could walk to the HaleKoa in about 20minutes! I sure do miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing another COOL page!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. I want to pack up and head to the beach...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...