Monday, July 2, 2012

Stars and Stripes Brag Book Freebie Day 3

I have an adorable new kit to share with you today! It's the first in a series I am working on, the Superhero Series!  I thought we should start with Captain America since the 4th of July is right around the corner! I have a bunch of super hero's in the works!  You can find this one in my store HERE.



Today's inspiration comes from Linda.  I really love the circles both layouts and the submarine floating through the pages.  Sooo cute!  Hope you all are staying cool during this hot weather and thanks for stopping by. :)




This is a wonderful kit and perfect for the 4th of July pictures!  Stars & Stripes has all the elements you would expect like fireworks, flags and sparklers, and even more fun elements like a helicopter, sailboat, ship, hot air balloon and even a submarine...so this kit is great not only for 4th of July but also for air shows, boat shows, summer picnics and more! This kit has 3 Alphas, 47 Papers and 150 Elements.   You can find my kit in my store  HERE.



Please remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing another COOL page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Capt. America is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kit! thank you so much for the terrific bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thank you so much! My birthday is on the 4th of July, so I know I will be using this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...