Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stars and Stripes Brag Book Freebie Day 6

Hello and I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday and took lots of pictures!  Inspiration is from Theresa again today!  I just love these layouts!!  Her grandson is adorable eating that snow cone and cotton candy.  I also love the big picture with the smaller pics on the right!  Great job Theresa!  Happy Scrappin' :)




This is a wonderful kit and perfect for the 4th of July pictures!  Stars & Stripes has all the elements you would expect like fireworks, flags and sparklers, and even more fun elements like a helicopter, sailboat, ship, hot air balloon and even a submarine...so this kit is great not only for 4th of July but also for air shows, boat shows, summer picnics and more! This kit has 3 Alphas, 47 Papers and 150 Elements.   You can find my kit in my store  HERE.



Please remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...