Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The other 2 photobook winners

It was my mistake to only pick 1 winner, I have been a tad distracted lately with some health issues, so I didn't mean to forget to pick a winner...and then I didn't mean to forget I was going to pick 3 winners!  SO I apologize....health wise I am on the mend so all is well finally!  Here are the other 2 winning comments:



Comment #2
Birthday Circus is my favourite photobook. It has vibrant colours and heaps of room to add lots of photos. Love it.
Hmmm anonymous, not sure how this is going to work!  Guess it's always best to sign your name some how!

Comment #11
My favorite is Superboy. Easy to imagine a book for my son using that one!

:)

Congrats!  Email me at MKMiracleMakers@aol.com to get your code to go shopping for your photobook in my My Memories Store!!


2 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners! I hope you feel better soon! it's horrible to be sick in this heat! I feel for you! I'm glad you're on the mend! I think we're having the worst humidity in years - but being Vegas no rain in sight! horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow - I didn't realise I was the winner with the anonymous post. Someone needs to teach me how to use the things in the drop down box. ta Kamala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...