Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Release! New Orleans kit!

After taking an anniversary trip to New Orleans with my husband, I was very inspired to make a kit all about that wonderful city that didn't involve Mardi Gras!  Yes of course New Orleans is well known for those festivities, but having visited in the summer there is so much more to that city!  And of course I hunted around for the perfect kit to scrap our trip and I came up with nothing!  So I just had to make one!  This kit comes with everything the city has to offer!  A streetcar (French Quarter and Garden district colors!) crawfish, a pot of gumbo, fluer de lis, yes I included some beads and a mask cause you just have to have it, and my favorite cafe au lait and beignets!  Yummy...I do so miss those!  I even threw in an alligator, since I got to hold a baby alligator on the swamp tour!  I think these colors perfectly capture the city and will complement your photos from your visit, but you could using this for some fall layouts too which makes it more versatile! If you have visited New Orleans you need this kit! And if you haven't visited, you should, the food is amazing, and it's a great place to visit! You can find this kit HERE in my store!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the super layouts and awesome bb page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...