Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pretty as a Peacock Brag Book Freebie Day 5


Inspiration today is from Hilary.  I love that she does layouts with the flowers she takes pictures of.  I couldn't tell you how many pictures I have of beautiful flowers and done nothing with!  I love this!!  Great Job Hilary...you've just opened my mind to a few new pages!  I hope you all are feeling inspired too!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin' :)




I have a new kit to share with you!  I have been wanting to do this kit for quite some time, I picked out colors months ago and then it just sat there waiting for some inspiration to strike!  Well I am happy to say I was inspired and I have finished it up! I love how it turned out! I put some of my most favorite flowers in this kit, hydrangeas and dahlias!  And of course there are peacocks and peacock feathers too! I know you will love it! You can find the kit and all of the coordinating pieces in my store HERE





This collection is currently on sale for 20% off only while the brag book freebie is running!  Be sure to stop by the store HERE to save on this collection

Please remember download is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in your "Pretty as a Peacock" kit. I just discovered it today and got busy downloading the brag book. I noticed that the preview for page 3 of the brag book is incorrect. The preview for page 3 is actually showing the preview of page 2. I'm looking forward to the rest of the pages of the brag book. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.

    sandhop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing another COOL page with me. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the beautiful layouts & bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was right, these are awesome!!! Already purchased the kit and started working on it. So excited. thanks so very much for all these add-on's. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this beautiful BBP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...