Monday, July 15, 2013

Baseball or T-ball Coach Printable Thank You Gift

 
It's that time of year for us! The Baseball season winds up this week. And that means it's time to show some appreciation for the coaches of the team!  Wrangling a bunch of kids and trying to teach them how to play baseball is no easy task, and since hubby is a coach I am extra appreciative of the work that goes into coaching any sport, or anything really!
 
So I made up this adorable printable Baseball Coach Thank You set. You can find the set in my  store HERE
 
This set includes a 4 X 6 folded thank you card, bag topper and tag, see how cute everything turned out below! I picked up some baseball chocolates at the party store, they worked perfect!

 

 
This bag topper is cute, the image on the left says Thanks Coach, and the bag says You helped make this season a home run!  Fill the bag with anything, even a gift card, it's super cute!

 

 

 
I made these tags to just say thanks (no coach on them) because every year there are always those few extra helpers that just step up and help even though they aren't an official "coach" they deserve some thanks too! So these tags are perfect for anyone you want to give special thanks to for your baseball season!
 
Of course I have plans for more sports thank you sets, and other sports items. If there is something specific you need or would like to see I do take custom orders in my store, so just give me a shout out and I can make anything you can think of!  Even custom colors or personalized with the team name, I can make it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...