Friday, November 1, 2013

iDSD Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to A-Manda Creation! I hope you are having an amazing Digital Scrapbooking Day!  I am celebrating all day long with all sorts of fun and amazing things on my facebook page!  Be sure to head over there to catch coupons, freebies, flash sales and more throughout the day! https://www.facebook.com/AmandaCreation?ref=hl
 
 
I am having a storewide sale of 50% off EVERYTHING in my store!  That's ROCK BOTTOM prices on some high quality, jam packed digital scrapbooking goodies!  Many of my kits contain over 30 papers and 200 elements and have tons of coordinating products to go along with them!  Kits are on sale for just $1.25 and bundles are only $3 and $6!!! WHOA!  Head on over to www.amandacreation.com and stock up while it's super on sale!

 
 
For the master list of all participating designers be sure to visit here:
 
 

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...