Friday, October 24, 2014

I Want Candy Digital Scrapbooking Kit

Spiders from chocolate, a marshmallow ghost, pumpkins, fruit slices, mmmm…better than toast!  An Eeek and a Boo, a black cat near the street, kiddos and with bags, looking for the best treats!  Bats in the sky, some licorice to chew.  I want Candy right now, how about you???The I Want Candy Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages. You can find my entire I Want Candy Collection in my store here...
Get the entire I Want Candy Collection at a huge savings!  Great for scrapping events, create your own custom hybrid projects, complete an album.
Page Borders make quick and beautiful accents to your pages.  Scrap your memories quickly.  Stack a few papers, add a border, frame and your photo(s) and your page is complete.  Page Borders are available individually or included in the MEGA bundle with the entire collection for a great savings!
These make for quick and easy scrapbooking, just add your photos and enjoy!  Each page comes as an individual PNG file. Each file is flat.  The pieces are not customizable, but easily enhanced by adding additional elements.
Here is some great Creative Inspiration from my lovely CT Ladies...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...