Monday, November 3, 2014

Custom Bridal Shower Printables

Do you have a special party that you would like printables for but you can't find what you are looking for?  I can help with that!  I do custom orders all the time!  I know there are times I am looking for something special and it's hard to find someone that takes custom requests, so I want to share with you a Bridal Shower I did recently and let you know that I can do a custom party for you too!  Even if you don't need anything custom made, maybe you know someone who does, so please spread the word so when someone is looking they know that I take custom orders!
 
I was asked to do this Bridal Shower using red, purple and green and make it fancy.  She loved how everything turned out and was awesome enough to send me pictures to share with you from her event!  I just LOVED the colors she picked, so much that I am going to turn this into a mini scrap kit soon as well!
 
Here's a picture of all the different items, candy bar wrappers, water bottle wrappers, tags, mini sanitizer labels and lip balm wrappers.

Here's how the kiss stickers turned out!

She used the tag on this party favor, which I think is super cute.

Look at the pretty favor bags! And they were stuffed with all those neat items that matched the theme, who wouldn't love that?!

Here she printed out some of the paper to use in decorating this canister.

no printables here, but I love this wreath she made to match the theme. She said it's just tulle and a foam wreath and she tied the tulle around!  How fun and easy is that, I think I need to make one for Christmas this year!

 
 
Look at the gorgeous flowers that inspired these colors!

matching napkin rings dress up the place setting.

A photo of her set up

 
Such a pretty shower don't you think?!  If you have used my party printables for your celebration and you would like to be featured here on my blog just send me an email and I would love to feature you and link back to your website if you have one!  And if you need a custom order, don't hesitate to ask me about that too. I hope you enjoyed taking a look at this gorgeous bridal shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...